Monday, May 14

18 Weeks

I saw this on another site and thought it was cute. Even though I've missed quite a few weeks, I'm starting it now. 


How far along? 18 weeks
Total Weight Gained? 5 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Not yet. I work from home so I'm getting by with a daily uniform of yoga pants and a t-shirt. I'll probably head to the store soon. Aside from the yoga pants only one other pair fits me. I've tried the belly band, but it's not too helpful. 
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Pretty good with a bathroom break mid-way through the night. Some nights I get up and sleep on the sofa at that point. I'm still getting used to sleeping on my left side.


Best Moment this week? Feeling her "dance" along with me while I was dancing late one evening at home with Rustin & friends.
Miss Anything? I would love a great glass of red wine with dinner. This past weekend was our Derby Party. I thought I would have missed drinking the Mint Julep's with everyone. But I think I'm getting used to be the sober one at our gatherings. It's fun to be the only one who exactly knows what's going on.  
Movement? Yes, I'm just starting to feel her fluttering around a lot. It should feel wonderful, and it does, but it also feels quite odd.
Food Cravings? Not really. Although I finished one whole Derby Pie this week by myself (a piece or two a day). 
Anything making you queasy or sick? No
Have you started to show yet? Yes. I can no longer successfully hide it. People who don't know me probably just think I'm fat. But those who do know me recognize my baby bump. 
Gender? Girl!!! (I found out at 15 weeks)
Labor Signs? No
Belly Button - In or Out? In
Wedding Rings - On or Off? On
Moody or Happy? Happy!! But I tear up at sappy moments on tv
Looking Forward To... My next ultrasound which is the anatomy scan at 19/20 weeks to make sure she is growing healthy. 









No comments:

Post a Comment