Sunday, August 26

33 Weeks

My nesting instincts are starting to kick in. I look at random closets in the house and think about how I should reorganize them. The laundry room and pantry don't escape from this level of critique either. I still have about 2 months, and yet I'm getting worried that I've been to laid back about getting everything. So this week I created an online list on Amazon of all the little things we will need to get for her (a registry). The list feels overwhelming, and yet mostly it's just the little things. Of course the little things add up. We've already got the most important things, the car seat and the crib. But I look at her closet and wonder how many clothes I need and then all the other stuff, like bottles. Do I get those now or wait and see which type of bottle she likes best??

Husband spotted the Yellow
Submarine in Liverpool


Husband has been gone this week again. This time he is in England. I feel bad for him and all the back-to-back international trips he is having to make now. He is trying to get them out of the way before she arrives.





This week I went to a massive consignment sale. I thought an hour would do, but ended up shopping there for 2.5 hours. I bought a stroller frame for our car seat and a ton of clothes. I'm quite happy with all of our loot. I'm still not sure if I bought the right types or quantity of clothes or not, but it was fun, there were lots of great baby clothes, and the most items were $3-4.
I bought about 40 different outfits and spent only $150!
How far along?  33 weeks  
Total Weight Gained?  22 pounds   
Maternity Clothes?   Yes
Stretch Marks?  No
Sleep?  toss & turn    
Best Moment the Week?  Getting a pedi. My patience level was getting too easily exasperated one morning so I scheduled a relaxing pedi with a friend that evening. It was lovely.  
Miss anything? Relaxing with a nice glass of wine and the end of the day   
Movement? All the time. I saw the doctor again this week. He tells me that her head is down and in position. So that's good.    
Food Cravings? No   
Anything making you queasy or sick? No   
Have you started to show yet?  Yes   
Gender? Girl
Labor Signs? Only occasionally Braxton Hicks contractions
Belly Button – In or Out? Out 
Wedding Rings – On or Off? On - but just 2
Moody? No 
Looking Forward To…  Holding her. Checking most everything off of my to-buy list. Looking into her sweet little face. Husband's work schedule easing up. All of the fun weekends we have planned in September. Eating sushi. Drinking wine. Pushing her in her stroller around our neighborhood. 


Look at that belly!!!
at 33 Weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment