Friday, August 31

34 Weeks

Our 2 black cats have been especially needy and loving this week. It's been going on for a while. It's driving me crazy. I'm a little worried that once the baby comes Merrick will be even worse. She already meows at me demanding to be held periodically. I worry that once the baby comes whenever my arms are free Merrick will be there demanding to be held. She's quite persistent.

Here they are sharing a box. One of the few times they weren't fighting over my lap.





I have started thinking about Halloween. Mostly because I'm in the home stretch, but also because everywhere you go you see Halloween decorations. She'll be itty bitty, so I'm not taking her around. Although my friends that live close by are requesting our appearance. And any costume will make adorable newborn Halloween pictures. So I went to Etsy to look at options. So many options. I'm not really sure what I'm feeling. Do we get a cute crochet animal cap & diaper cover like an owl or a black cat? Or something more traditional like a witch, ghost or pumpkin? Do I go for one of the onesies? Or I saw a really cute minnie mouse. I'm just not sure what type of look I want to go for. And then how much do I really want to spend on an outfit that will be worn once and photographed? Of course the cute caps could be worn again...



How far along?  34 Weeks. She's the size of a butternut squash. And if I were to go into pre-term labor, the doctors wouldn't stop it.  
Total Weight Gained? 24 pounds    
Maternity Clothes?   Yes
Stretch Marks?  No
Sleep? I toss & turn trying to get comfortable. I'm also wake up most nights with a little heartburn.     
Best Moment the Week? Watching the TrueBlood finale. And receiving an unexpected UPS delivery. (Thank you Erin!)   
Miss anything? Husband. He's been back in Argentina this week.   
Movement? Acrobatics   
Food Cravings? No - but I'm enjoying the Eclair candies that Husband brought home from England for me.    
Anything making you queasy or sick? Well, I think I've caught a little bug. My throat is a tinge soar, my head a bit fuzzy and my stomach a bit unsettled.
Have you started to show yet?  Yes   
Gender?  Girl
Labor Signs?   No
Belly Button – In or Out? Out 
Wedding Rings – On or Off? This week I'm back to just wearing my anniversary band.
Moody? No, but wow! - mushy scenes on tv or movies can really bring out the tears in a matter of seconds.  
Looking Forward To…   This weekend. It's the first of three fun weekends we have planned in September! 


HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment