Monday, July 16

27 Weeks

Another gift for our little girl! Uncle Jeff & Aunt Linda
gave her this beautiful set of monogrammed frames.
Whoa! Overnight I have entered a new phase of my pregnancy. I'm peeing more, eating more and sleeping less. And she is doing acrobatics... mostly off of my bladder. This week I had another doctor's appointment. It was a normal check up with more labs. The good news is that I don't have gestational diabetes.







How far along? 27 Weeks  - depending upon what you read, I'm either in the third trimester or will be next week.
Total Weight Gained?  16 pounds   
Maternity Clothes? Yes - I think it's time to buy a few more cute dresses
Stretch Marks?  No
Sleep? I'm waking up in the middle of the night again. I usually stay up for about half an hour and then go back to sleep.     
Miss anything?  Snuggling at night with Husband. I've been sleeping surrounded by a plethora of pillows.  
Movement? Tons, all the time!   
Food Cravings? maybe baked goods?   
Anything making you queasy or sick? No
Have you started to show yet?  Yes - and I've reached that point where even strangers are asking me when I'm due.   
Gender?  Girl
Labor Signs? No. I am starting to feel pressure in my pelvis occasionally.
Belly Button – In or Out? In - but pretty darn shallow
Wedding Rings – On or Off? On - It's really hot outside. As such I've taken off one of my three rings/bands to give my ring finger more breathing room. Not sure if this is pregnancy related or just normal swelling in the heat. 
Moody?  No - and I'm a little disappointed by that. lol.
Looking Forward To…    This weekend. I hope to get some big shopping purchases made, or at least decided upon. Last weekend we looked at gliders and have agreed upon the style. Now we just need to pick out fabric and purchase. I also want to get the crib. I'm anxious to walk into the nursery and for it to look like a little girl's room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment