Friday, June 29

25 Weeks

Last night I was up until midnight. What was I thinking? We were all partying like banchees. It was a good time. I like it when we party at my house. I can disappear at anytime, gather all the animals, and go to sleep. Luckily I can sleep through anything. I'm hoping our baby will be a deep sleeper too. 


Lasher is still tuckered out this morning from the late night. Of course this is no different than any other day for him. Eventually we'll begin "baby training" with Lash. We plan to try and desensitize him to the sounds of a baby crying. That should be fun times... I'm sure she has already started getting used to hearing him bark. He's not a horrible barker, but it's loud and deep. And he really hates UPS & FedEx trucks.



How far along?  25 weeks  
Total Weight Gained?  5-15 pounds. I'm having a weird scale week. The 15 pound reading gave me quite a scare. I stepped on the scale one day and it shows 15 pounds. The next day it was under 10 pounds. I have no idea what is going on with me or my scale. During my physical this week (to get life insurance) they registered only a 5 pound gain. So who knows.    
Maternity Clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks?  No
Sleep?  Lots of tossing and turning    
Best Moment the Week?  Being at the pool. It's been hot hot hot outside. I also saw my belly move.    
Miss anything? Really missing beer. Maybe because it's so hot out. Or maybe I'm just tired of always abstaining when we're out with friends.     
Movement?  Lots - including hiccups  
Food Cravings?  Sweet breakfasts in the mornings  
Anything making you queasy or sick? No   
Have you started to show yet?  Yes   
Gender?  Girl
Labor Signs? No
Belly Button – In or Out? In 
Wedding Rings – On or Off? On
Moody?  I've been a little melancholy this week. Not sure what that's about. I had one bad dream earlier in the week. I think that dream has lingered. I'll be happy once I can relax and hold her in my arms. It's been such a long journey. I read that by 25 weeks her lungs have developed enough that she could survive outside of the womb. Could being the important word because we know it would not be an easy road; but it's medically possible. What's that Bible verse that states you should hand over all your worries and stresses to God? -Yep, I need to look that one up again.   
Looking Forward To…    
Painting this weekend and baking a Peach Cobbler. I've been talking about doing both activities for awhile now. I just want to get them done.

I also caught myself shopping for cute outfits for our baby for next year's Kentucky Derby Party. That then lead to shopping for outfits for my brother's beach wedding next St. Paddy's Day. lol - I'm a planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment